Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saying that creating a blog is long overdue is a bit of an understatement. Quite laughable in fact. I mean these boys are 6 and 10 now. Where does the time go?
There is a blog somewhere that documents our journey to where we are now. Unfortunately I never actually wrote it down. I created each little post in my head. Speculating I suppose on how I would put it all down on paper if I only had the time.
So anyway. This is us!


Well this was us last Christmas Christmas 2011!
A little Bio: For those who don't know
My name is Misty. Mother of two, wife of Robert, and friend to all(most everyone I meet). My family and I live in sunny St. Augustine. We're quite a busy little tribe. We've always got something going on: birthday parties, camp outs, get togethers, out of town trips, and more of course. Even when we're not busy we're busy!
I've got no real plan or format for this blog but I'm assuming that since it's about me and by me that we are going to have lots of fun talking about the various things that take up my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment